Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Coordinate with both internal teams and clients.
- Deal with clients and maintain client relationships.
- Look out for potential commercial opportunities and be active to capture the opportunities.
- Perform other relevant tasks, as needed by Head of Investment Banking.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Economics/Finance/Accounting/Auditing/ Legal.
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and highly independent.
- Excellent office skill (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
- For Vietnamese: Master of Korean is a must.
- Also open for Korean with background in Accounting/Finance/Commerce
- For Korean: Good command of English
- Good communication in writing, speaking, and presenting.
- Preferably having experience in investment banking
- Good character
- Competitive salary package
- 13 month salary and performance bonus (based on business results)
- Private health insurance and accident insurance for employee and family members
- Birthday gift, holiday bonus and trade union benefits
- Annual health check
- Teambuilding. company trip
- Flexible working hours: 3 working shifts to choose: 8h-17h30/ 8h30-18h00/ 9h00- 18h30.
- Opportunities for training at Hanwha group
2. Working environment:
- Transparency, friendliness, harmony in the spirit of cooperation to promote collective strength
- At Pinetree, you are encouraged to be “willing to accept the challenge for future sustainable development”
- Create favorable conditions for employees to have a long-term relationship with Pinetree with the bonus policy