Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Source, process and follow up on new business leads in industrial, residential, commercial real estate sector
3. Perform feasibility studies on potential deals including conducting extensive market research and due diligence on the potential projects.
4. Prepare comprehensive Business Plans (including financial analysis) for Board approval
5. Monitoring and manage the movements, changes of the property investments portfolio
6. Train and coach junior team members in investment analysis and management skills.
7. Perform other relevant duties as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Strong professional qualification & education: BA in math, economics, finance, investment, business and real estate; and CFA holder and/or MBA is preferable
3. Outcome and returns-oriented mindset, real estate/fund management experience and knowledge
4. Well knowledge on real estate transactions and Vietnam real estate market
5. Ability to derive insights and opportunities from complex data sources, work with detail, analyze data in an
6. organized and objective manner and determine actions based on data analytics and insights
6. Excellent presentations and negotiations skills
7. Excellent English: Speaking, Listening, Writing and Reading
1. Attractive salary & allowance
2. Benefits (13 salary / other benefits)
3. Dynamic work environment
4. Chance to self-study and development
5. Working hour: 8:30 ~ 18:00 (Monday to Friday).