Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Responsible for the implementation of Information Disclosure (Disclosure), ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Law. Actively update relevant Law changes
3. Be the key person to work and maintain relationships with Securities Regulatory Agencies such as the State Securities Commission, the Stock Exchange department, the Securities Depository Center.
4. Monitor and manage, promptly report changes in the Shareholder Structure to the Board of Directors (BOD) and the Board of Management (BOM)
5. Participating in establishing and maintaining relationships with Investors and Shareholders. Develop a list of potential Investors/Shareholders under the direction of the Board of Directors (BOD)
6. Resolve queries form Investor (if any)
7. Organize/directly participate in Investors/Investment Funds, Shareholders, Investor Relations (IR) events, Analyst Meeting, Conference Calls events.
8. Participate in updating, managing and implementing documents and reports for approaching investors such as Investor Presentation, Teaser, Interpretation of Financial Statements, Benchmark, Energy Industry Information, Q&A …
9. Interact directly with Analysts of Securities Companies to make Company analysis reports in the form of Short note, Earning Flash, Research Report...
10. Planning and compiling Annual Report, Sustainable Development Report comply with regional and world standards
11. Monitor and evaluate the trading situation and stock price movements in the market from time to time to provide information to the Board of Directors.
12. Participating in handling information crises affecting stock prices
13. Monitor the Company's stock price movements on the market daily, promptly report unusual changes in stock transactions to the Board of Directors
14. Participating in IR . Awards
15. Other jobs as assigned and authorized by the Board of Directors.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree or above, majoring in finance and securities.
- Having 5-10 years of experience in the field of Investor Relations, Investment, securities, Public enterprises.
- 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Communicate fluently in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, especially Power point, word, excel
- Good communication, negotiation skills, good-looking appearance