Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Establish and maintain regular relationships with investors, analysts, including preparing and participating directly in meetings with investors, shareholders, analysts, and other IR events.
• Prepare quarterly presentation materials for the Company, implement annual Reports, and other kinds of reports to increase the coverage of the company's business on the press and financial market.
• Handle daily tasks related to dividend payment, stock issuing and participate and implement capital raising activities.
• Follow up news on stocks in the market, evaluate daily transactions to provide information to the Board of Directors and the Board of Management.
• Develop good relationship with financial institutions, securities company, funds, capital investors in Vietnam and international to liaise and propose capital options, increase investment chances for projects.
• Support in issuing domestic and foreign bond to fund for the projects
• Receive and handle requests of shareholders related to the capital mobilization.
• Other tasks as assigned by the BOD/Head of Department.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 7 years of working experience in the capital market or securities as an investment analyst, investor relations, or equivalent.
• Have general knowledge of the economy, politics, and society.
• Advanced English communication and writing.