What We Can Offer
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years' experience in iOS software development (Swift and Objective-C), and preferably has knowledge of mobile web development. You also have experience with systems used in professional software development such as JIRA and Git.
You are able to, and enjoy, working with multiple teams across locations, have good communication and interpersonal skills. You have experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles and have a great passion working in agile development process environments.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
· Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation; design software; code reviews; document solutions
· Design solutions, taking non-functional and operational requirements into consideration
· Prepare unit tests
· Participate in Quality Assurance of the software deliveries
· Participate in development and maintenance of Platform test automation suites
· Maintain a variety of internal/production applications.
· Prepare build packages for customers
· Make sure that applications are continuously delivered with requested level of quality
· At least 2 years' experience in iOS development (Swift, Objective-C)
· At least 1 year working with Objective-C
· Experience in modern design patterns (MVVM and VIPER)
· Good knowledge in Core Data, Auto/Adaptive Layout, Memory Management, and Concurrency (Grand Central Dispatch or NSOperation)
· Intermediate knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps principles
· Experience with Xcode Instruments
· Experience using professional software development systems such as Jira, Git and Confluence
· Knowledge of mobile web development is a plus
· Proficiency in Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development
· Resuts-oriented with the proven ability to meet deadlines
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Enjoy working in a team environment
· Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
· Intermediate written and spoken technical English, enough to discuss issues with teams remotely
. High learning agility and real passion for coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems to improve UX for customers
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Vietnam, we want to hear from you! This position is located in HCMC, VietNam.
To learn more about us, visit www.geoguard.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.