What We Can Offer
• Software development and integration role on multi-threaded embedded C and C++ product software code bases for IoT
• Support the design and development of embedded software solutions and communications products
• Support project team activities related to the specification of requirements, software implementation, test case development, verification test execution, and certification support
• Analyzes requirements, identifies required work and estimates development tasks
• Works in conjunction with hardware and systems engineering teams to ensure the solution meets operational requirements
• Creates product documentation inputs for technical writers
• Work with the manufacturing organization to make sure new product firmware and features are smoothly integrated into production.
• Help provide training for service and application groups
• Other duties as required
· Join a young and dynamic team in an international, professional and English-speaking working environment
· Apply the latest technology
· Working with oversea clients and awesome projects
· Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered to do great things.
· Laptop and other necessary working tools.
· 40-hour work per week (Mon-Fri)
· Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance as labor law stipulated
· Premium Healthcare
· Public holiday and Annual leave in accordance with the Vietnamese labour law
• 3 + years (or equivalent) of related software and firmware development
• C/C++ application development for embedded systems
• Experience with various version management systems
• Experience with real time programming and development
• Agile and OO knowledge and programming experience
• Flexible and able to learn and use new technologies
• Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently and get things done
• Familiar Linux as development platforms
• Familiar with hardware interfacing techniques for sensor inputs and stepper motor control
• Development experience with embedded Linux
• IoT application development experience
• TCP/IP / Wireless stack implementation experience
• Cross-platform Linux programming experience (Intel and ARM)
Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent is required.