Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Make plan and follow new product development process.
- Evaluate new product, potential risk of quality issues and give countermeasures.
2. In-coming parts quality
- Build up and maintain procedure of in-coming parts inspection to ensure best quality of parts in adherence to Panasonic quality standards.
- Control the inspection and verification of in-coming parts from domestic and overseas
- Promptly investigate the issue, find out the root causes and give out countermeasure
- Control RoHS inspection
- Control Measuring Equipment of IQC team.
- Control IQC documents or records such as part inspection standard, Drawing, Specifications.
- Conduct supplier audit on RoHS, QCD, …
- Lead IQC members and training IQC activities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduated in Technical/Engineering/Chemical
- Have good knowledge of ISO9001, 7 QC tools, 5W; 4M, PDCA, 5S, 3TEI & Basic understanding about ISO14000, Product assurance standards
- Good understanding of quality testing and RoHS standards
- At least 3 years working experience of QA/QC and 1 year of experience in a factory
Skills & Abilities:
- English: Equal to TOEIC of 450 & basic communication
- Good office (Excel, Powperpoint) and other computer applications.
- Sound judgment, analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
- Good at work planning and scheduling skills
- Health Insurance Package
- Competitive salary package with annual salary review and performance bonus twice a year
- 100% salary in probation time
- Life support, languages allowance (English & Japanese)
- Various training courses by company and from Panasonic Group
- Company bus picking up from Hanoi (including Dong Anh, Soc Son)
- All Sundays & 02 Saturdays off per month.
- Career development opportunity by internal recruiting program