Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The ISO Management Engineer takes ownership for the structure, administration, documentation and safeguard the quality level for the whole management system (such as: Quality and Food Safety Management System: ISO 9001, BRC, HACCP, ISO 22000; Occupational Health and Safety Management system: ISO 14001; OHS 18001…). He/she coordinates and executes plans to comply Quality and Food Safety System. He/she participates in the internal and external audit and in charge follow up the audit program, audit plan and actions about Management System.
2. Detailed job duties:
• Take the administration, structure for whole management system (such as: Quality and Food Safety Management System: ISO 9001, BRC, HACCP, ISO 22000; Occupational Health and Safety Management system: ISO 14001; OHS 18001…)
• Take documentation role for Tetra Pak Binh Duong for whole management system to ensure effective, corrective and latest versions of documents are available and in use and ensure meet the regulatory and the Standard requirements.
• Follow up the whole management system audit program, plan.
• Lead the Internal audit and participate in external audit of the whole management system.
• Follow up actions until the NC closing from whole management system auditing.
• Write/compile Quality and Food Safety documents such as policies, procedures, SOP, template… for Tetra Pak Binh Duong’s execution, it includes: processes, products, and testing, measurement, based on the Tetra Pak Corporate.
• Lead Tetra Pak Binh Duong to comply Quality and Food Safety System.
• Participate in the Quality and Food Continuously improvement; investment; development.
• Build up the quality training program and quality training material for Tetra Pak Binh Duong.
• Train for Employees in the new system, new comer, refreshing in Quality and Food Safety field.
• Participate in the Environment and E&T Pillar.
• Support the WCM initiative.
• Support in the Issue Resolution, Internal claim administration
• Support in the Supplier auditing and developing in Quality and Food Safety field
• Support any other assignment from Quality Manager from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Have 3 to less than 5 years in the Quality and Food Safety Management system: ISO 9001; BRC, HACCP, FSSC22000, and other management system as Health and Safety Management system
• Have 1 to less than 3 years in quality assurance, quality management, R&D, quality auditor
• Proficient in English communication and writing
• Proficient in computer skill
• Good communication skill
• Good problem solving skill
• Good analytical thinking
• Required Travel: In the beginning months you will be trained in some factories of Tetra Pak oversea. Later it depends on job requirements