Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsibilities & Duties
1/ User Support
Provide regular and timely remote and on-site support for assigned facility locations:
• Trouble shoot hardware, software and network problems.
• Coordinate and conduct user support and training on standard software.
• Inform, advise, train and support users relative to the requirements of network security, accounts and passwords in accordance with current standards of compliance with all applicable regulatory standards.
• Support facility computer users on data and telecommunications hardware and standard software applications in person and by telephone as necessary in order to assess problems, make recommendations and apply solutions.
• Communicate regularly and effectively with key customers such as Facility Directors, Plant Managers, Business Managers, HR Managers and others concerning their needs, issues, concerns and communicate the role of the IT Department in meeting specific business needs as identified by management. Relay specific issues and general comments to management.
2/ Infrastructure Management
• Coordinate the implementation, documentation and evolution of network, LAN, WAN and desktop hardware and peripherals, telecommunications systems, as well as software applications across all sites in assigned territory. This includes repairs and upgrades, network system upgrades and the installation and maintenance of cabling systems.
• Manage the IT and telecommunications infrastructure in order to maintain current company and industry standards and best practices. Maintain consistency in the use of computer systems throughout assigned sites and the company as a whole.
• Provides technical support and guidance through Tier 2 support and works with network administrators, network engineers and vendors to resolve Tier 3 issues.
• Understanding of technical issues associated with LANs in order to effectively communicate with and guide MSCE technical help.
General administrative tasks related to systems management including, but not limited to, the following:
• Administrative responsibilities for IT staff.
• Routine timekeeping.
• Maintaining up-to-date status in Help Desk job ticket system, reviewing ticket status of assigned staff.
• Handle all required material requisitions and other procurement related paperwork.
• Update computer systems hardware and software inventory records.
• Regularly update computer user data in MS Active Directory
• Provide required activity status reports
• Provide management with regular updates on key customer contacts, etc.
• Regularly participate in project work, facility startup operations and routine site visits in order to stay in touch with the varied issues and approaches required across the whole of our data and voice networks.
• Participate actively in IT standards review, development and testing.
• As needed, investigate commercial software packages for application to the company’s network, communications, WAN and other software and hardware needs.
• The relative mix of duties is expected to vary as Information Systems and telecommunications evolve within the company.
• Proficiency in the configuration and maintenance of personal computers/servers, Windows operating systems, personal computer networks, data and telephone cable plant, and standard Windows-based applications software.
• Be able to effectively communicate verbally with staff, co-workers, management, contracting agencies and others.
• Must have a customer service oriented attitude.
• Must be willing to travel to the various company sites routinely.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field required. Degree may be waived in lieu of commensurate experience.
Five years experience in local area networking (LAN), PC Support, server administration and wide area networking (WAN).