What We Can Offer
• The main purpose of the IT Analyst role is to support the IT Manager within their area of responsibility* as a representative for the whole of IT, including the IT Service lines, Global functional Business partnering and Innovation, with the geography business teams.
• The IT Analyst role needs to front face and Champion Unilever IT to the local business.
• Key to the role is to understand the key interfaces into Global IT Innovation, Service Lines & Service Delivery within scope of responsibility and to work effectively with these teams in the delivery of IT Services to the business.
• The IT Analyst must understand the plans for IT in his/her area of responsibility and will participate in the achievement of these plans and effectively communicate these within business teams.
• The IT Analyst is responsible for supporting the delivery of key global and L&H services aligned with the operating model.
• The IT Analyst will support the activation of Innovation within his/her area of responsibility including delivery of necessary L&H innovation aligned with overall IT Plan.
• The IT analyst will partner with the business to collect and manage new IT demand and help channel that demand by directly or indirectly supporting the IT Manager gain support for the demand or influence the business to find alternative solutions based aligned to global IT processed
• The IT Analyst will partner with the business in best use of IT
- Area of Responsibility*:
To business partner function Supply Chain / Finance in Vietnam
- Key accountabilities:
The main purpose of the IT Analyst is to support the IT Manager in delivery of responsibilities. Within area of responsibilities*, the IT Analyst will:
• Engage with business teams within his/her area of responsibility to communicate and scope the IT plan aligned with overall IT plan.
• Provide proactive and engaged leadership on key projects designed to increase revenue, reduce expenses, enhance business efficiency, and improve customer experience
• Bridging the Business needs with the technology/digital solution provider (global/local) when working with technical teams in order to get project deployed on time with highest satisfaction from Business partners.
LEGACY & HERITAGE SERVICES
• Undertake the necessary activities to provide support for L&H applications within area of responsibility
• Work with Global Innovation to provide necessary integration activities with L&H applications to support Global innovation programs
• Undertake the necessary project management and application development activities for L&H Innovation projects within scope responsibilities
• Effectively work with and manage vendors in delivery of application management of L&H Applications
• Assist with communication and resolution of Incidents for L&H applications
• Input to review of L&H services within area of responsibility and help develop action plans for these.
• Undertake necessary activities to ensure achievement of L&H service improvement plans within area of responsibility.
• Ensure high level understanding off overall system architecture well understood and documented and maintain IT knowledge retention within scope of responsibility.
EXISTING GLOBAL IT SERVICES
• To ensure effective delivery of day to day IT services as per business requirements and defined support model.
• Assist with communication and coordination of status of Urgent Incidents within the Geography and understanding impact to support resolution of these incidents
• Escalate unresolved incidents on the basis of criticality to Service Delivery / Service Line team. In the case of relevant incidents impacting core business processes , work together with the functions in order to activate BCP to minimize disruption
• Support business teams to delivery change request for existing services within area of responsibility
IT COSTS, PROCUREMENT & CONTROLS
• Assist with processing of actual costs as required within area of responsibility and tracks and ensures payment to local vendors
COMPLIANCE & DRP
• Adhere to governance & compliance framework
• Support Execution of DRP plans as appropriate within area of responsibility PMO
• Work with country manager to ensure input of key PMO activities for projects such as project status and clarity processes occur on time
OTHER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Undertake the necessary activities to provide support IT members processing Purchasing to Pay, ensure global/local cost to be charged correctly and payment to global/local vendors.
• Professional Qualifications Essential:
• Ability to communicate in both verbal and written English Business Analyst skills is the must
• Preferable a bachelor’s degree from a tertiary institution of IT, Computer Science
• At least 3 years minimum working experience as an IT Analyst in a FMCG environment. Preferable SAP background and functional knowledge within any of the above areas.
• Active agile usage and fast learning (especially new technology, digital awareness), growth mindset, willing to receive feedback as a gift for improvement
• Being ardent and able to work under high pressure working environment
- Key interfaces
• Global/local Vendors
• Within area of responsibility:
• Supply chain / Finance function
• Unilever global teams: Tech Innovation Tribe, Enterprise Architecture, Platforms, Info Sec, Automation factory, I&A solutions, Enterprise Operations
• IT functions (CD, IT Service Desk, SEAA IT …)
- Key Performance Indicators
• Good engagement with business teams on IT delivery within area of responsibility
• Smooth run and escalation management for technology supporting business operation in market within his/her area of responsibility
• Sucessful delivery of deployment in Market of capbilities developed by platform teams according to
the priorization and the schedule developed in the market and agreed with platforms and supported by ITIB funds within his/her area of responsibility
• Strong compliance record within area of responsibility
• Positive vendor partnerships within area of responsibility
• Actual KPIs will be set for the role-holders annual objectives/3+1