What We Can Offer
A member of Technology section, which plays a supporting role in daily business requirements on IT system usage, develop and maintain in-house IT Java web applications and MIS reports.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Build MIS reports to support business requirements.
- Analyze business data/requirements to convert into effective report.
- Develop and maintain in-house applications.
- Complete assigned tasks from IT Application Development Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
2. Work Experience
- At least 1- 3 year experience in web application development, focus on Java
- Experience in at least one of the following Java/ORM frameworks: Struts, Spring, Seam, JPA, Hibernate/NHibernate, Entity Framework
- Experience in JS framework such as AngularJS, ReactJS, and NodeJS is a plug
- Experience in a CSS Framework such as Bootstrap
- Experience in REST/SOAP
- Experience in working on Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL especially Oracle PLSQL is a plus
- Experience in working on PHP and .NET is a plus
- Knowledge about design patterns and unit testing (Junit, TestNG, NUnit)
- Knowledge of SAS programming is a plus
- Familiar with financial is a plus
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Good command of read and written English and Vietnamese.
- Good organizational, analytical, reasoning and problems solving skills is a plus.
- Team-work spirit.