What We Can Offer
- Design, experiment and implement various AI, ML and DL algorithms to create proof of concepts (PoCs) for AI-based products such as 360-degree customer view, real-time personalization and customer engagement via meaningful conversation across multiple channels to grow business with AI.
- Define, design and develop product-focused AI solutions by leveraging DL, NLP, Computer Vision and ML methods and paradigms.
- Drive incorporation of developed AI models and pipelines into AI systems in both on-prem and cloud-based delivery models, by creating robust, scalable and well-engineered AI components.
- Works independently and collaborates effectively as part of a team of AI scientists and software engineers.
Job Responsibilities / Phạm vi công việc
- Coordinate between Data Scientists and Business Analysts.
- Convert machine learning models into APIs so that other applications can access them.
- Program computers to test hypotheses in relation to how the human mind works, through cognitive simulation
- Develop minimum viable products based on AI, machine learning
- Automate processes by utilizing AI, machine learning
- Use AI to empower the company with novel capabilities
- Train machine-learning based software for domain-specific tasks (Image recognition, object detection, bioinformatics, autonomous vehicles, etc)
- Research improvements to machine-learning algorithms.
- Bachelor/Engineer’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Over 2 years’ experience of AI, NLP, ML design and build experience.
- Familiarity in the lifecycle of enterprise-class software development, and agile software development methodologies.
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder input).
- Solid application background, especially in natural language processing, computer vision, scenario understanding, internet-of-things, robotics, computational cognitive neuroscience, and/or artificial general intelligence
- Working domain knowledge, especially in biomedicine and health care, finance and insurance.
- An understanding of the Legal and Compliance need of the industry preferred.
Knowledge and skill
- Great understanding and knowledge of machine learning and deep learning.
- Prior experience in natural language processing, information extraction and text analytics using deep learning and/or machine learning techniques is a plus.
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning libraries such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, and other open source libraries.
- Strong programming experience in one or more of Python
- Ability to communicate technical matters clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences, win supporters and spur people to action.
- Excellent English skills (Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing)
- Competent in English communication and presentation skills especially on technical and architectural topics are required.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project, Jira/Confluence.