Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As an IT Support, you are responsible for monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks, IT & electronic equipment of the company to ensure they operate smoothly & effectively.
1. Ensure and maintain the IT system
• Assist with onboarding of new users;
• Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed;
• Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users;
• Respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues;
• Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
2. Diagnostic the issued computer’s hardware, electronic office equipment: printers, phones, Wi-Fi, camera, etc.
• Fix/Install OS, standard software.
• Troubleshoot and support users with computer and software problems as well as advise users to upgrade the system or equipment replacement;
3. Monitor and supervise IT procedures & policy to ensure they are implemented properly.
4. Recommendation better solution to high level for user experience improvement
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Solid experience in Windows/MacOS
• Good experience with Microsoft Office 365 Applications.
• Good knowledge about LAN architecture, Virtualization, Wi-Fi system.
• A good understanding of Database, DNS, DHCP, Domain Controller, Backup solution, electronic equipment in the office (doors, printers, conference equipment,...)
• CCNA or MCSA (preferred);
• English communication is priority;
• Good Time & work management skill, Team-work is strongly preferred.