Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. IT services
• Serving as the first point of contact for staffs seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or ticket system.
• By oneself or together with the team, analyzing the issues, proposing solutions and implementing them. Main areas of support include Laptop (hardware/software/connectivity), LAN cabling, Wireless, printers, fax machines, scanners, photocopying machines, projectors, fixed telephone and other IT devices.
• Setting up/Revoking facilities (hardware/software/connectivity) for new/resigned user. Maintaining/Upgrading facilities and other IT devices when requested.
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures/processes.
• Completing tasks assigned by IT Leader and Top Manager.
2. IT Administrator
• System Management: Support IT Leader in system management. Perform maintenance and upgrading plan by working with vendors.
• Documentation: Complete weekly and monthly reports and related documents.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University Degree in IT or equivalent.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
• Being proactive, willing to learn and to work overtime when requested.
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
• Excellent communication skills & ability to communicate in English.
• At least 1 year of experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role.
• Knowledge of MCSA or CCNA (is an advantage).
III. Application Requirements
• Your application, resume must be in English.
• Name your file with quoting reference (Application- IT Associate – FTA).
• The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
• Deadline for submission is 19 May 2022 at the latest;