What We Can Offer
- Confer with organizational units involved to determine requirements.
- Be involved in large, complex, important projects.
- Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program. Observe or runs test of program using sample or actual data.
- Write functional specifications of user needs for application development, enhancements, and testing.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems.
- Prepare functional, systems and program specifications.
- Prepare project plans and implementation schedules.
- Recommend/conduct training.
- Maintain positive relations with all employees encouraging them to suggest ways of improving IT systems.
- Serve as escalation point for troubleshooting issues.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers and vendors.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- 2 to 10 years experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Solid technical knowledge, especially in web application development/ application troubleshooting/SAP system administration.
- Prefer candidate with team management skill/leadership capability.
- Good communication in English