Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Gathering critical information from various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Engage with the Business dept. / users to understand how data-driven changes to the process, products, services, software, and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value. Besides, must articulate those ideas but also balance them against what's technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Identifying and then prioritizing technical and functional requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Working closely with Business Dept., technicians, and managerial staff.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 4 years experienced in BANKING or business analyst position, prefer CODING, PROGRAMING experience
- Strong communication and presentation.
- Intensive understanding of banking products
- Good knowledge of banking in general
- Strong diagram description, writing skill ability
- Teamwork, treat people with respect
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving/Analytical Thinking
- Working under pressure
- Fluent English, Korean is a plus