Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Ensures that the IT compliance risk exposures identified are adequately measured, monitored and controlled by:
i) Checking that the IT unit is effectively carrying out their functions in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, standards and regulatory requirements relevant to PBVN’s activities, as well as internal policies and limits, operational guidelines and procedures.
ii) Performing the ongoing independent reviews to assess the IT compliance level.
iii) Following up and ensuring that corrective measures are implemented within the given timeline.
iv) Reporting any instances of non-compliance to Head of Compliance and the Bank’s Management for timely remedial actions/preventive measures to be taken to prevent potential financial losses or loss of reputation to the PBVN.
3. Timely consolidates all external regulations issued by Regulators, internal policies, processes and procedures set out by PBVN, as well as ad-hoc requirements assigned by upper management or regulatory entities to the IT compliance program.
4. Ensures compliance with the procedure of management of the super user IDs as regulated in the Super User Management Guideline, including:
i) Printing 4 sets of password mailers;
ii) Preserving onsite backup password mailers;
iii) Delivering offsite backup password mailers of super user IDs.
5. Endorses the eSystems Application Logs on daily basis in accordance with the Guideline on Security Log Review.
6. Acts as the 2nd level of reviewer in Data Leakage Protection System by:
i) Conducting monthly reviews to ensure that the Banking Operations Department (BOD) and Branch Manager/ Transaction Bureau Manager (BM/TBM) conduct reviews on the incidents for potential data leakage;
ii) Reporting to the Operational Risk Management Committee (ORMC) on a monthly basis if any incident is not attended by the BOD and BM/TBM for more than 14 days;
iii) Recommending control enhancements to safeguard against evolving customer data leakage threats/risks.
7. Assists Head of Compliance to provide an assurance report to the Risk Management Committee (RMC) and the Board of Members (BOM) at least once a year on the effectiveness of IT compliance risk management.
8. Assists the Head of Compliance and IT unit to promote security compliance risk awareness among the staff.
9. Supports the Head of Compliance to ensure the assurance of IT compliance level in PBVN.
10. Co-ordinates with IT Department and other Departments (where necessary) to review Policy/ Internal Guidelines/ Procedures and Operation Manuals relating to IT Operations.
11. Prepares reports on the outcome of checking on IT Operations and table to Senior Management, RMC and the BOM of PBVN on regular basis.
12. Performs any other duties as assigned by the Head of Compliance and the Bank’s Management from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2) Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in IT / IS, IT compliance
3) Meticulous and highly adaptable with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
4) Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with good follow-up skills and a team player.
5) Strong written and verbal communication skills.