Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a member in our team, you will execute advisory projects, assist Engagement Manager/ Senior Consultants to timely complete the projects as planned in a cost effective manner.
Internal trainings will be continuously held to get you updated to the latest risk management practices and statutory regulations.
Your key responsibilities:
1, Participate as a member in advisory projects, supporting Project Managers and Senior Consultants/ Junior Consultants in delivering advisory services to our clients
2, Conduct relevant client meetings during the project jointly with the Managers and Senior Consultants
Assist in preparation of regular status reports / MIS and analysis for effective planning and decision making
3, Conduct review business processes, IT environment and application systems supporting business operations of the clients;
4, Understand our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients;
5, Manage the engagements in compliance with EY methodologies;
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1, Educational background & certifications:
2, Education background in Business/Economics/ MIS, or equivalent programmes.
3, Other qualifications and memberships would be a plus.
4, Mandatory requirements for Senior Consultant position:
4.1, Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: BA, business or IT management.
4.2, Understanding of the business organizations and processes.
4.3, Have at least 2-year experience to manage customer relationship and post-implementation management
4.4, Have experience of Circulate 18/2018-TT-NHNN or Circulate 09/2020/TT-NHNN
4.5, Banking experience is a plus
Ideally, you must have:
- Having 2-5 year experience in system banking service
- At least 1 year at supervisory experience
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management;
- Good skills in presentation, interpretation, facilitation, team management and other soft skills;
- Take responsibility for your team, your work and your client.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Commitment with company
What working at EY offers
- EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.