What We Can Offer
- Operating and Customizing company’s software (Web base) for customer, merchandise.
- Work with Sales Division to gather design and development assets for the project team.
- Gather requirements from different departments. (e.g. marketing, operation).
- Coordinate with stakeholders in the company.
- Design workflow, create documentation and guides for our internal teams (Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, etc) - training document, explanations, release documents, etc.
- Perform careful testing and User Acceptance Testing and be the voice of the users.
- Have experience in API integration and Application.
- Understanding of E-voucher is a plus.
- Business hours: 8:30 A.M to 5:30 P.M from Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday off)
- Competitive salary: Annual Increments, Promotion evaluations depends on A/B/C evaluation results
- Tet bonus/Productivity bonus: company’s policy
- KPI bonus: A/B/C as company’s policy
- Health Insurance and Social Security fully covered
- Gifts on Tet, holidays & birthday, Wedding & Funeral allowances
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the area of B2B or B2E products (Priority experience in the voucher service)
- Preferably a bachelor’s in computer science, mathematics, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Product Manager Tools: (Product Roadmap, Project Management, User flow, Overflow, API ….)
- Documentation skillset: requirements engineering, GAP analysis, business process analysis, modeling techniques, facilitation techniques...
- Require strong to fluent written and verbal communication skills in English (Korean is a plus).
- Product-mindset and the ability to think MVP and focus on the highest priority features for development is a plus.