Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Maintenance and support of curriculum data in iSAMS, including:
• Uploading and maintaining timetables
• Checking timetable allocations and identifying potential problems (e.g. clashes or missing lessons)
• Generating student and teacher timetables
• Creating and maintaining teaching sets
• Updating teaching sets in liaison with Heads of Departments
• Creating data reports and exports as required (e.g. for trips)
• Exporting progress reports and archiving on the school server
• Assisting parents with data requests
• Supporting key personnel with their use of iSAMS, including:
• Setting up and maintaining c
• Setting up and maintaining progress tracking models
• Generation of data exports for various purposes
• Maintenance and upkeep of account data in Google Apps, including:
• Creating new staff, student and parent accounts
• Creating and maintaining student, staff and parent email groups
• Assisting students and staff with username and password requests
• Providing IT Helpdesk and support users with: Computers, Network, Servers, Printers, Screens, Camera system, Public Address system, IP phone system
• Any other job functions as assigned by immediate line managers and the school leadership team.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Experiences in working with school databases is an advantage.
● Have a service minded, a positive attitude and are willing to help with helpdesk tasks.
● Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
● Strong IT skills across a range of applications and support.
● High level of proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets, and confident in working with large datasets
● Should understand how schools operate.
● Should be proactive, positive, approachable and well organized.
● Should have a good command of spoken and written English language.
● Should show a willingness to be involved in the life of the school over and above the administrative role.
● Should enjoy working with children and young people
● Should be highly trustworthy, honest and dependable
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications:
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields.