Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To assist in digital solutions delivery from pre-project/initiating phase to commissioning/closing process with internal resources, turn-key suppliers, and outsourced approaches in order to ensure the solution successfully meet the business objectives within budget and desired timeframe.
- To be responsible for analyzing business requirements, designing, developing, and implementing digital solutions in order to meet the user requirement and functional objectives.
To involve in delivery of digital solution related to the development and implementation in close collaboration with digital solution team, suppliers, business users, process owner, system owner, and relevant project team members.
Digital Solution Innovation:
- To initiate and deliver new features, enhancements, improvements on digital solutions and related business process ensuring operational excellence and user satisfaction.
- To study, learn, and understand deeply on new digital solutions and technologies in order to propose solution/technology alternatives or innovations to business users.
Digital Solution Maintenance and Support:
- To maintain efficiencies and effectiveness of digital solution in daily operation.
- To work collaboratively with technical team and business users to resolve issues of digital solutions within time limit.
- To ensure compliance of digital solution relate to organizational policy and procedure.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/MIS or in a relevant field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in programming and digital solution analysis and design
- Hand on experience in digital solution implementation starting from pre-project/initiating process to commissioning/closing process.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements to technical aspects and understand the concept of integration points between various business processes and digital solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to design digital solution from scratch.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge in Oracle e-Business Suite Finance and Accounting or Low-Code development would be preferable.
- Proactive, self-managed, and professional attitude.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good proficiency in English.