What We Can Offer
The IT Support Engineer is responsible for providing on-site support to local plant staff. Whenever need, coordinate with regional/global IT staff to provide full IT service for all staff who located across Asia region. Consistent customer care, quality standards, and reporting requirements are core competencies of the position. Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and fluctuations in workflow are requirements of the IT Support Engineer role.
- Provide daily comprehensive technical support services to local office
- Quickly isolate and trouble-shoot any network, system and application problems
- Provide incident and after-action reports and analysis
Network & System Management
- Monitoring of existing network, PABX and servers, and provide performance and availability report and suggestion
- Assistance on IT infrastructure /network/server project
- Assist Anti-virus system management and security-related alerts screening with the guide from regional/global IT
- Install new PCs, printer, telephone, and other IT equipment
- Distribute IT equipment, and in charge of local IT inventory maintenance
- IT related procurement
Knowledge and Standards
- Follow up established procedure on finishing documentation/recording work
- Maintain IT documents and service guides, Contribute current technical information and best practices to the Reference Library
- Support business processes, systems, and users by applying knowledge of information technology
- Organize and utilize all support resources provided including emails, documentation, contact lists, etc.
- Provide basic computer training to staff
- Assist users with backup procedures periodically in accordance with user backup policy
- Accomplish any other tasks as assigned by the superior
- Well-knowledge and practice of Windows server and AD. Experience of Linux will be a plus.
- Experience of remote IT support and be familiar with remote support tool like TeamViewer or other similar tool
- Good knowledge of network such as especially TCP/IP protocol, WIFI configuration
- Experience of MS Office365 including but not limited to Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint Online…etc. Experience of Codesoft, Barone, Solidworks, AutoCAD etc will be p a plus.
- Good/Strong verbal and written communication skills, can use English as working language
- Problem solving skills, organizational skills, and the ability to exercise sound judgment in any customer service scenario
- The selected candidate must be good team player with self-motivation and have the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Working in multi-national company will be a plus
- Good skills on oracle EBS, Report Builder and English skill
- At least 4 Years working experience on IT support role
- Degree or Diploma in IT or related discipline