Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• For given applications acts as application owner which ensure application stability, bug fixes, enhancement and provide support to the operation team if assistance is needed (such as implementation, understanding of the system and system recovery).
• Thorough in Testing process and various type of Testing (Unit Test, SIT1, SIT2, Regression Test, Stress Test and UAT) in the pursuit of improving the software product quality. Participate in the Automated Testing tools.
• Maintains good documentation during the cycle of software development.
• Adhere a disciplined in process of software releases, configuration and documentation.
• Be the second level support of the automation application and reachable 24x7 i.e. able to support the escalation from the operation IT CIM team if they are unable to resolve the application outages.
• Work closely with other application team members peers, IT Infra-structure team, IT operation team and manufacturing team (inclusive with tools) and authorized ONSEMI vendors in pursuit of getting the application developed, tested and deployed. applications and factory specific tools and automation systems
• Follows defined coding standards, naming conventions, methodology standards, code libraries, etc.
• Perform the role of IT analyst whenever it is needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems/Business information Systems or equivalent experience with strong software development inclination.
• Good English communication.