Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Support issues reported by the users at the sites.
• Be responsible for delivering IT projects and initiatives.
• Represent in regional and global IT taskforces and initiatives. Collaborate closely with colleagues in the APAC region and globally on regional and global projects. This may require collaborating and attending conference calls outside of regular working hours
• Operate, maintain and monitor IT systems to ensure availability to the business. Develop and enhance operations processes.
• Be active in suggesting changes/improvements to our environment, processes and procedures to enhance the level of service to the business
• Document systems, processes and solutions
• Liaise with IT vendors and suppliers as required
• Monitor and Record all work in the online Service Desk System
• When required, refer support calls to other support teams and assist with their resolution
• Assist with other IT tasks where required
• Provide consistently high quality customer service
• Work within the guidelines of company global IT policies and procedures.
• Ensure all operational/administration activities are completed as per IT procedures.
• Work as a member of APAC IT
• Operate independently, whilst keeping other team-members well informed of changes/improvements
• Assist other members of the team when required and learn other relevant functions.
• Provide excellent internal and external customer service
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Microsoft server operating systems and Active Directory
• Microsoft desktop operating systems
• Deployment and management of Windows systems in a large Enterprise Environment using automated tools and processes (e.g. Microsoft SCCM, scripting etc.)
• Knowledge of networking technologies - WAN, LAN, switching, routing, wireless, firewalls, IP telephony
• Strong awareness of security principles, policies and risks, and application in an enterprise IT environment
• Working with ITIL
• Documentation of IT policies, processes and solutions
In addition, skills and experience in any of the below will be highly regarded:
• Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
• Scripting such as Powershell
You will have experience working in a similar role