Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for supporting activities such as requirements gathering, testing, qualification and shop floor execution support of Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
• Support end-users in MES navigation and general system utilization to ensure users become self-sufficient.
• Provide technical input to help troubleshoot issues during MES usage.
• Actively participate in a technical project team, together with the electrical engineer, to setup, maintain, and operate the shop floor network.
• Support & participate the design, test and deployment of MES systems to replace paper based or manual systems.
• Execute the strategy of the market in terms of MES, Electricity and Automation in alignment with corporate standards best engineering practices
• Shop floor intergation data management: data collection, archive, preparation, usage, plan data hub.
IT Rooms Management
• Server management
• Application management
• File server access permission control & housekeep
• EPO server maintenance
• Backup, DHCP server maintenance
• Door access system maintenance
• Other business application maintenance
Network Management (Switch, Router, Cabling)
• Network switches maintenance
• IP address distribute
• Rack cabinet maintenance
• UPS maintenance
Peripheral system maintenance: printers, fax machines, beamers (overhead projectors), etc. are needed on the production side.
Main coordinator in tSH about shopfloor network topics (contact with IT team in other site, HQ and outside service company).
All IT related documentation update
• IT WI update
Support other IT functions in specific cases.
IT projects and tasks assigned by Management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Working Experience requirement: From 5 years working experience in IT related
Participation in the development of engineering projects as part of a multidisciplinary team (preferably including different products and technologies in Electrical and Automation areas)
Experience having worked in a factory setup or having supported manufacturing processes with IT
Experience having worked with multiple systems in a highly integrated environment (ERP, MES, Control systems, Automation control system)
Experience having worked in a global environment and with virtual teams
Excellent English communication skills applied with different stakeholders
Proven ability to work in project teams
Job related competency requirement:
• Honest, integrity, trustworthy, critical thinking, hardworking, good communication
• Be familiar with regulation of electronic waste management