Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Brighton College Vietnam at Vinhomes Ocean Park, Hanoi is now open for admissions for the 2o23-2o24 academic year from grade 1 to grade 10 (from 5 to 16 years old). This is the first campus to be established under the partnership between Vingroup and Brighton College, an UK’s top private school with nearly 200 years of history.
We are looking for talents for a variety of positions at the school.
Work location: Brighton College Vietnam - Vinhomes Ocean Park Urban Area - Da Ton Commune - Gia Lam District - Hanoi
I. JOB DESCRIPTION
• Manage vendors and internal stakeholders to complete projects on time, in scope and on budget
• Involve in requirement analysis, systems analysis activities in projects such as requirement mapping, user interface design, database and API specifications, workflow design, and integration design.
• Develop and maintain application integrations to ensure proper data sharing between applications as needed.
• Ensure application maintenance and enhancement are timely, efficient, and effective.
• Measure and monitor application performance, usage, availability, capacity, and health.
• Manage system configuration and customization to meet changing business needs.
• Provide end-user support for application issues. Maintain user/user group management for applications. Provide documentation and coordinate trainings.
• Liaise with Vingroup IT to ensure operational and security compliant, as well as to leverage resources for projects and operation.
• Manage annual application maintenance and development budget.
• Manage application procurement, contract life cycle and payments.
• Negotiable, competitive salary equivalent to a management role
• Insurance plans according to the law and a separate Vingroup health insurance package;
• Discounts and incentives when using Vingroup’s products and services.;
• Promotion and self-development opportunities;
• Opportunity to work in a professional, dynamic and challenging international education environment;
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology Management, or Information Systems from an accredited college or university.
• At least 3+ years’ combined experience in software development and project management/coordination.
• Experience in higher education setting is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience of the following: web development, user interface design, system integrations, database administration, SaaS, cloud base technology and solutions.
• Experience in coordinating with international vendors to design IT solution and implementation.
• Experience in dealing with internal stakeholders for requirement analysis, project communication and expectation management.
• Experience with leading/coordinating small to medium size IT projects. Familiar with project management tools and methodologies such as waterfall, agile, MS Projects.
• Experience in operation of IT systems.
I. Skills/Abilities/Competencies Required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English. The position requires to communicate daily with international vendors, VinUni foreign staff and faculty, as well as prepare reports in English.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas and recommendations effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work with faculty, staff, and students as well as community groups of diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds.
• Interpersonal, management and consultative skills.
• Ability to effectively influence and persuade, along with the ability to adapt your style and message to connect to the appropriate audience while maintaining strong sense credibility.
• Rigorous and capable of high attention to detail over an extended period.
• Follows up and completes with precision, conscientious and diligent.
Safeguarding and Student Welfare:
Brighton College Vietnam places safeguarding of its pupils as its highest priority and as such references will be taken up before interviews and the successful applicant will be subject to appropriate qualification checks and police checks as to their suitability to work with children. Appropriate safeguarding and safer recruitment questions will form part of the selection process.