Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Creating, managing exchange mailbox accounts.
• Troubleshooting, improvising, and solving unknown issue and unfamiliar situations.
• Providing day-to-day support coverage to end users ranging from software and network support, hardware, troubleshooting resolution.
• Developing and implementing IT systems which improve productivity and efficiency of operations to support business lines.
• Demonstrating ability to provide excellent customer service via telephone, remote support or in person to a wide range of users.
• Assisting IT Manager in planning and implementing IT projects.
• Supporting IT Manager in the security, efficiency and reliability of information technology, computer systems, and area
• Ensuring that IT systems are fully exploited to improve internal customer service and that our Standards are maintained.
• Ensuring our IT systems are in smooth operation.
• Ensuring communication systems are efficient and costs monitored controlled.
• Installing new software and hardware.
• Regular updating, maintaining backup data.
• Configuring computers for new employees.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• MCP Certification, MCSA certification and CCNA would be preferable.
• Demonstrated experience in implementing and managing backup systems, recovery plans, performance strategies, installations, and
connectivity and security solutions.
• Experience with IT Help Desk and technical support.
• Experience with Windows 7, Windows 10 and Windows Servers, as well as VMWARE, implementation and upgrades.
• Experience with Active Directory implementation and troubleshooting.
• Experience with network service (VPN, DNS, DHCP and VOIP) implementation.
• Experience with surveillance operating and maintenance DVRs
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Experience in SQL server is preferable.
• Experience in installation and maintenance Apple devices...
• Proficient in server operating and maintenance, Router, Firewall and other IoT devices.
• Good at English.