What We Can Offer
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of IT Help Desk supporting our People & Culture Division of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This position works under supervision of the IT Senior Manager in HCMC office and daily coordinates with him to ensure proper help desk support and system security management.
• Install equipment and software as required
• Support IT facilities for seminars and conferences
• Support and troubleshoots for end users
• Edit and change basic PHP/HTML website coding
• Knowing basic MySQL filters.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
• A minimum 1 year of relevant work experience
• Good technical knowledge of PC hardware
• Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
• Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
• Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.