Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Provides hardware & software services as a distribution channel for new or upgrade to current desktop, laptop and peripherals, client software and business applications as per technology standards. For high availability client hardware services, preventive maintenance and hot loaner services are provided.
- Support users' access to enterprise IT resources such as file and print, remote access services, directory services, Internet and Intranet, messaging services, knowledge bases, business applications and office automation applications. Generates monthly account management report and conducts quarterly audit for completeness.
- Provides asset management services for accuracy and completeness of IT hardware and software. This includes asset control and utilization, and maintenance of technology standards (hardware and software configuration, warranty and leasing period, pricing, etc.). Generates monthly asset report and conduct quarterly audit for completeness.
- Provides continuous end user IT learning and development on use of technology to support business efficiencies and effectiveness via classroom training, manuals, electronic newsletters and knowledge bases.
- Other project that assign.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 1 to 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.