Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
** This is a 1 year project contract
** Working location: VSIP 1, Binh Duong (shuttle bus is provided)
Your main responsibilities will be:
As the Service Desk Analyst you will provide functional and technical support in Workplace Services area.
• Involved in Incident, Problem and Service Request Management.
• Provide workarounds and solutions based on Service Level Objectives.
• In the case of Problem Management, collaboration with IM&T Competency Centers or Solution teams to ensure timely corrective actions and testing by other users.
• Propose or recommend IM&T Services modifications to reduce user impact.
• Refer more complex problems to problem managers and/or senior level.
• Clarify tickets logged with requesters and communicate about resolution progress.
• Ensure satisfactory customer service and prompt response times to the requesters.
• Share her/his support knowledge with peers in the same team and maintain associated documenta-tion.
• Communicate with user community to provide the status of open problems and the changes associat-ed with new solutions.
• Escalate significant issues or outages to the management.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships, resolve problems, and positively influence others in order to successfully produce customer satisfaction.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Fairly good English
• Professional experience: 2-3 years minimum relevant experience
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
• General knowledge of IT infrastructure : Lan, WAN, Windows servers, active directory
• Good knowledge of informatics hardware (PC, Printer, scanner, smartphones etc.)
• Basic Knowledge in SAP system (account, print)