What We Can Offer
We’re seeking an IT Infrastructure and System Engineer to oversee the development, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of enterprise-level IT systems. You’ll be tasked with ensuring a high level of operational efficiency, actively seeking to improve operating conditions, and providing technical support and training to users. The role will operate within the Professional Services Business Unit under the Client Relations Manager and will be based out of Vietnam.
- You’ll oversee, diagnose, and troubleshoot problems in core IT systems to maintain operational efficiency.
- You’ll assume a leading role in crisis management and problem-solving when required.
- Devise and coordinate improvements and upgrades to core IT systems as directed by IT Global management.
- Test product POC and the effectiveness of solutions that you provide.
- Assist IT and support staff with your technical expertise.
- Oversee the management, configuration, and development of regional WAN.
- Support the administration, operation, and diagnostics of system health according to customer needs as well as coordinate with related parties to troubleshoot problems related to provided products/solutions and services.
- Create relevant documentation and support project planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other related field
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Proven networking experience including LANs, WANs, and VPNs
- Practical understanding of the implementation and management of Microsoft Exchange 2007, Microsoft Server/Active Directory, Microsoft group policy, SQL Server, Microsoft IIS, Citrix/Terminal Services, and VMware vSphere
- Proven success working with firewalls, configuring VPNs, and Layer -3 devices
- Working knowledge of Office 365 and Azure, Windows Server, and associated technologies (Virtualization, Security, Data Center, Management, etc.) and/or similar offerings
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken
- Collaborative and managerial skills desired
- Experience in project management, presentations, and negotiations would be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are desired