Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We’re seeking an IT Infrastructure and System Engineer Lead to develop, maintain, troubleshoot, and oversee enterprise-level IT systems in an efficient and effective manner. You’ll also provide technical support and training to our clients and their employees and customers where needed, as well as strive to constantly improve operating conditions. The role will operate within the Professional Services Business Unit under the Client Relations Manager and will be based out of Vietnam.
- Provide insight into the needs of customers’ IT infrastructure and systems.
- Proactively track, analyze, and resolve customer challenges with core IT systems to ensure continued efficiency and functionality.
- Respond effectively to crises and quickly identify and implement effective solutions
- Collaborating with the project team, you’ll consult, assess, develop, and implement architecture as well as plan for and deploy the Customer's IT infrastructure and systems
- Contribute to and participate in the learning, testing, and POC of products and offer solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging IT infrastructure and systems equipment, products, and solutions and use this knowledge to support IT and other staff.
- Support customers in administering, operating, and checking system health, as well as coordinating with related parties to troubleshoot problems related to provided products/solutions and services.
- Any other related tasks assigned by your Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another relevant field
- 5+ years of experience as an IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Strong networking experience including LANs, WANs, and VPNs
- Proven experience implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange 2007, Microsoft Server/Active Directory, Microsoft group policy, SQL Server, and/or similar offerings.
- Professional fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent collaborative skills as well as the ability to be self-led
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills
- High emotional intelligence and strong communication skills