Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Maintain, develop and monitor all banking network and system operation (Core banking system, Windows application systems, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, VMWare systems, Zabbix monitor system, LAN network, PC, Thinclient (VDI), Printers,etc…) in compliance with internal standard of information security
- Maintain, develop and monitor internal and external network.
- Manage and control User ID of internal systems. Carry out periodically User ID review and system access log review as requirement from internal and local authority policy.
- Handle system troubles and ensure the effective preventive maintenance and investigation of all banking system resources.
- Manage, control and conduct periodically checking hardware, software asset.
- Contact Regional System Division, and outsourcing vendors for all technical assistance and maintenance.
- Provide technical support to other departments in the bank to process their daily activities.
- Monitor information security management, providing training on information security to other users.
- Perform regular vulnerability scanning, installing security patches and conduct remediation plan for systems.
- Making periodical reports to Head office, the Management, and local authorities as required.
- Manage and control equipment and facilities in server room, disaster recovery office.
- To lead the IT Helpdesk team and provide support for team members.
- Timely report to direct manager about problem and request from users.
- Undertake other operations as instructed by the Management and direct manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3 years working experience for IT system. (System Infrastructure, Network, PCs / Printers ). Experience in core banking system maintenance is preferable.
- Good at IT security for hardware, software .
- Have good problem assessment and problem solving skill.
- Well-organized, logical thinking, attentive to detail and discipline
- Creative and capable of performing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn (infrastructure, security, banking).
- Have good researching skill and ability to learn new technical skills.
- Teamwork oriented and willing to work under pressure.
- Honest and flexible in working
- Proficient in English (strong English writing and reading skill)