Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for managing overall IT day to day operations to improve infrastructure, performance and end user satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all computer systems are compatible with each other and with corporate standards.
- Maintaining and updating existing computer networks, including installation of new applications and removal of obsolete equipment.
- Managing the end-to-end process of computer system design and development projects from start to finish.
- Reviewing data storage needs and recommending solutions that best meet business needs.
- Managing the budget for all information technology purchases, including hardware, software, and services.
- Build infrastructure strategy in collaboration with business departments.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Be the technical referent for the IT department.
- Train and manage staff
- Communicate directly with the CEO on all IT related questions /issues.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- In-depth knowledge/ technical expertise of servers and networks, data organization, and both hard- and software
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, delegate to the team, and make sure deadlines are met.
- Very good at English (both written and oral).
- Studies or experience in an English-speaking country are highly regarded.