What We Can Offer
1. IT network/system administration & helpdesk:
- Responsible for ensuring infrastructure hardware, systems (Domain, Virtualization, Backup) and security are running smoothly to meet the organization’s current and future requirements.
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively.
- Enhance security and performance of above networks and systems
- Mange vendors/ stack holder/ users in projects for system upgrade or new systems
- Setup and maintain server rooms at office and data center
- Installation and troubleshooting issue of Windows servers, AD, DNS, DHCP, File Server,
- Managing VMware system (vSAN, vCenter)
- PC installation (Windows, O365, printer….)
2. Working on infrastructure projects and other tasks as assigned
- More than 3 years experienced or above in mentioned tasks. Knowledge or Experience in Database is advantage.
- Good communicate and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work in industrial park and accept rotation.
- Logic thinking, teamwork spirit, cooperative and supportive mind
- Good command of English is required.