Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Contribute to develop annual or unexpected internal audit plan and submit to the Head of Dept., SC, BOD for its review and approval.
- Perform internal audit activities in line with approval plan and approved policies, procedures and processes of internal audit.
- Perform planning, executing and completing audit field works according to established schedule for IT audit engagements.
- Conduct the internal audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the information technology, information security.
- Responsible for the quality of audit reports.
- Recommend measures for correcting and overcoming shortcomings; suggest the settlement of violations; recommend measures for completing, enhancing the effectiveness, efficiency of the internal control system.
- Valuate the correspondence of remediation activities on internal audit findings and follow up them till these findings are satisfactorily settled.
- Develop the automated tool to enhance the efficiency of Internal audit activities.
- Advise management on control issues (as request).
- Conduct ad-hoc audit sessions and consultant upon request (if any) of the SC, BOD, CEO.
- Prepare assigned internal audit report; timely inform and submit the results of internal audit activities to Head of Dept., SC, BOD.
- Support and participant in recruitment, training of internal audit personnel (as request).
- Undertake other tasks as and when assigned by Head of Dept.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Must have at least two years of working experience in information technology industry.
- Must have knowledge in Banking, Finance operations and IT audit.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in Data analysis, Data governance, SQL, Power BI.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Teamwork and negotiation skill.