What We Can Offer
We are seeking an IT Interpreter who can assist our non-technical directors in a variety of departments. By applying your knowledge of IT occupation, you can help people communicate, regardless of linguistic or vocational barriers. To succeed in this role, you will provide accurate concepts and explanations following established protocols with no additions or omissions.
• Acting as Interpreter in weekly BOD meetings, mostly regarding digital transformation projects for Sovico Group and its subsidiary companies.
• Working between a wide range of Directors with diverse nationalities, accents, speaking tempos, and personalities.
• Rendering parties with clear and exact translations of documents and other written materials.
• Providing interpretations of questions, answers, statements, arguments, explanations, and other forms of verbal communication.
• Imparting thought, purpose, spirit, emotions, and tone of speakers from the source language into the target language with no additions or omissions.
• Completion of daily activity logs and other documentation.
• Complying with applicable ethics and standards.
• Other tasks that may be assigned.
• IELTS certificate 7.0 above, proficiency in English oral and written communication skills.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience with a profound understanding of the technology sector and its nature.
• Ability to work independently as well as with C-level managers.
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Working well with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...).
• Understanding the business of Savico Group and GalaxyOne.
• High sense of responsibility.