What We Can Offer
- Sets IT operation priorities and manages IT policies and procedures to provide effective IT services to all users.
- Review systems development, project requests and coordinates schedules, and related departmental activities.
- Enforces IT Security standards and policies based on RHQ and Corp HQ Security standards.
- Responsible for deploying, configuring, maintaining, and monitoring active network devices such as computers, servers, firewalls, etc.
- Ensures smooth operation of organization's communication networks for optimal performance and availability.
- Ensure IT network activities and IT security compliance with the relevant standards and legislation where applicable.
- Monitors the performance, efficiency and capacities of IT networks and systems.
- Ensures timely recovery of network service in times of faults based on agreed SLA.
- Ensure IT Disaster Recovery is relevant and effective.
- Ensure management of IT Fixed Asset from procurement to disposal is in compliance with the relevant standards and legislation where applicable.
- Support Global and Regional IT projects implementation and report accordingly.
- Timely reporting of Regional / Global IT survey/reports & activities.
- Any other tasks as required by the manager.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- English Proficiency (speaking and writing): upper-intermediate or advanced.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving IT landscape, curious and willing to learn new technologies.
- Analytical mind and with the ability to manage numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to management.
- Excellent communication skills – providing verbal and written communication.
- Multi-tasking – can manage several concurrent projects and prioritize demands.
- Ability to work with users of different levels.
- Able to work independently, effectively with team, possess good working attitude and disposition.
- Able to think creatively and work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate in Japanese is a plus.