Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Manage IT staff by training and coaching, communicating job expectations and appraising his performance
• Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Expertise in data centre management and data governance
• Expertise in managing mail servers, domain name and internet servers.
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Ability to manage personnel with good communications skills
• Experience in vendor management
• Knowledge of Information Security Management.
• BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
• Other Professional Certification eg. Microsoft Certification, Cisco Certification will be a plus.
• Ability to converse in English language/Japanese language will be a plus.
(+) Technical Skills:
• Active Directory
• File and print services
• Networking knowledge
• Microsoft O365
• Virtual Private Network
• Microsoft Dynamics
• Working time: 8 hours/day from Monday – Friday, 8.00AM – 12.00 PM, 1.00PM - 5.00PM
• Competitive salary with 13th salary in year, performance appraisals twice a year.
• 13 days leaves full paid a year.
• Allowances based-on work (overtime, petrol, mobile phone, internet, business fee, safety uniform etc.)
• Social - Health Insurance paid fully according to Labor Laws and Premium healthcare Insurance package.
• Professional, open and youthful working environment.
• Receive full training opportunities on-site and abroad offered by Mitsubishi Corporation.
• Promotion and clear career road map.
• Other annual benefits: Health check-up; Company trip; Year-end Party; Mid- Autumn, New Year gift etc.