Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position holder is Vietnamese and is based in Ho Chi Minh, travel to Binh Duong by bus if required and required to manage IT at warehouse sites nationwide (sites in HCMC in Tan Binh Dist., Dist. 8, Hoc Mon Dist., sites in Hanoi).
1. Coordinate with both internal resources and external customer/vendors for seamless execution of projects.
2. Ensure projects are executed within timeline, scope and budget.
3. Assist in project scope and objectives definition, involving all the relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
4. Work with respective functional head to ensure resource availability and allocation
5. Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
6. Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs.
7. Measure project performance, report and escalate to management if needed.
8. Manage relationship with client and all stakeholders
9. Perform risk management to minimize project risks
10. Work closely with Development and Network Infrastructure team to prepare project costing.
11. Manage the System Integration Testing with both internal and external customer together with implementation team.
12. Provide user training for all new projects.
13. Manage all new SCR following the Development Process. Gather business requirement and work with corporate IT team till completion of the system change.
14. Lead a project team which comprises of team member from application development and network and infrastructure team for new project role out.
15. Support Business Development team in pre-sales and RFQ response
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
* Job required skills
1. Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software implementation
2. Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector.
3. Knowledge in supply chain solution and business process will be added advantage
4. Good education background preferable in computer science or engineering
5. Good in written and verbal communication skill in English , and client-facing
6. Solid organization and multi-tasking skills, and good in providing business solution
7. Project Management Certification - PMP/Prince II is a plus
* Years of experience
At least 3-5 years at the relevant experience
Good in written and verbal communication skill in English.
* Educational qualifications
Good education background preferable in computer science or engineering;