What We Can Offer
This is a group role and, as such, the day-to-day operations for technology are delegated to the individual school teams and the Managing Directors each of whom report to the Executive Board through the Chief Education Officer.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Group Manager, Information Technology is responsible for;
• Re-organizing the scope of IT Department and reasonably allocating IT resources evenly to IT Service, IT Development and Digital Transformation.
• Proposing to the Executive Board an IT vision for the whole corporation, and for each school.
• Establishing medium and long-term strategies and annual plans that are aligned to these strategies.
• Ongoing research into the transformational use of technology in a school environment and reporting research findings to the Managing Directors on a regular basis.
• In consultation with the Managing Directors, developing a three-year technology plan with minimum specifications that will be forwarded to the Executive Board for costing and approval.
• In consultation with the Head of Renaissance, developing a three-year technology plan with minimum specifications that will be forwarded to the Board for costing and approval.
• In consultation with the Managing Directors, developing an annual IT training plan that will cover faculty and staff IT needs.
• In consultation with the Head of Renaissance, developing an annual IT training plan that will cover faculty and staff IT needs.
• Developing and ensuring the effective delivery of a Maker Space curriculum for the EMASI schools that is linked to the wider curricular goals and needs of the school.
• Provide recommendations to the Executive Board on how to digitally transform the organization in line with identified best practice in the industry.
• Advising all members of the respective EMASI and Renaissance teams on a needs basis.
• Developing and effectively implementing a range of IT policies & procedures that support the IT operations across all schools.
• Work with the Managing Directors and Head of Renaissance to ensure that there is widespread understanding of the associated roles and responsibilities and reporting lines within the new structure and any that may follow.
• Working with the Managing Directors to develop a training schedule that will support the effective use of the Maker Spaces to support teaching and student learning.
• Taking the lead role on the effective implementation of iSAMS across all schools and, in the process, facilitate training sessions for faculty, staff and students on its use.
• Any other duties as determined by the Executive Board after due consultation with the Senior Group Manager, IT.
• BA Degree in IT
• At least 5-10 years working experience in IT and management level
• Experience in Network and System Administrator
• Expertise with Microsoft Products
• Expertise with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory administration
• Expertise with VMware vSphere, vSphere Hypervisor and other VMware products
• Expertise with LAN, WAN, TCP/IP
• Expertise with security policy and management
• Excellent IT background knowledge, research and learn fast, can distribute fast and effectively a new IT technology.