Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Handling supporting requests from end users (employees and clients)
• Manage hardware and software including purchase, allocation, recovery, inventory, maintenance and disposal.
• Monitor and maintain network systems, servers, cloud services and all devices using for employees work.
• Design, estimate and plan system upgrades, maintenance activities as required by the Company and the Customer
• Implement system improvement plan
• Plan and organize training courses for stakeholders in operating the new system.
• Monitor and control risks that may affect information security
• Building and implementing new security processes and procedures according to ISO 27001
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At-least 8 years experiences in IT system administration
• At least 3 year experience as IT Manager or equivalent position
• At least 3 year experience in building and maintaining IT system (policy, process, tools and techniques) based on ISO 27001 standard
• Experience in managing Google Workspace
• Experience in building and maintaining network system for distributed sites
• Experience in setting up and maintaining system security for Windows servers (windows policy, domain policy, active directory)
• Good at management and leadership skills
• Ability to multi-task and can work under deadline pressure.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good organization, problem-solving, planning and time management skills.
• Fluent English communication
***NICE TO HAVE:
• Certifications of ITIL
• Certifications of CCNA/CCNP, MCSA/MCSE
• Certifications of Azure, AWS, GCP
**Competitive Salary and Brilliant Health Benefits:
• Attractive salary (13th-month salary, salary review twice/year) and project bonus
• Bonus programs for candidate referral, technical article writing
• Interest-free loan support for personal plan
• Allowance for sickness, maternity and paternity and Periodic health examination
• PVI health care program The staff of the quarter and year reward
**Progressive and Fun Working Environment:
• A professional English-speaking working environment with Agile – Scrum model
• Hybrid Working Model: Flexible working time and WFH support.
• Surrounded with friendly, open-minded, young and supportive colleagues Annual company trip and regular team-building parties, party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn,...), Sports clubs (football, badminton, swimming …)
• Sponsor examination fee for professional certificates (AWS, Azure, IELTS, PMP, Scrum Master,...)
• Sponsor fee for joining any technical training sessions and courses.
• Free English workshops