Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Set up workstations, computers (desktops, laptops), printers, telephones and video conferencing systems and other IT related equipment for internal users
- Be in charge of spare / damaged IT items with record accordingly and record to update Vietnam Admin Manager monthly
- Monitor and maintain Windows servers / Internet access/ network
- Provide first-level troubleshooting of hardware and IT software and support Windows Server administration
- Plan and recommend methods of maintenance, upgrading the systems/ equipment of the company periodically
- Coordinate with internal teams / external parties whenever necessary to solve technical or network issues
- Manage and support in buying the company’s IT assets (office and construction site) & applications.
- Support other oversea offices upon request
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University degree
• Major: Information Technology (Data Communications Systems; Computer Network; Network Security; Software Technology, etc.)
Years of Experience Required:
• Minimum 3 years in relevant positions in IT field.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
• Good written and oral communication skills both in English and Vietnamese
• Knowledge of using office devices: printers, photocopiers, scanners, etc.
• Knowledge in and familiar with Windows OS, Mac OS, Office software, Antivirus software, SQL server, Google Drive, Dropbox, network, intranet, website, etc.
• Experience about networking and general troubleshooting
• Teamwork and communication skills
• Flexible to travel to & work at project sites in short term to inspect and fix problem relating to IT
• Advise on prices of IT items or Applications and execute as per Management’s approval
• Update report including maintenance plan / purchasing/ fixing asset and others upon request
• Immediate availability is a plus
To be successful:
• Adaptation to change and cope with uncertainty in a start-up environment
• Autonomy and initiative
• Experience in a foreign company
Salary Package: Negotiable
If interested in applying for the position, please submit your CV with photo, in English, under PDF format.