Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
* Secures transition, integration and deployment of an organized and managed Support for new or changed IT-Products/Solutions within existing GE-Landscape.
* Participate in IT-Product/Solution release planning. Oversee impact of corresponding IT Product or Service changes and derive respective measures. This includes release planning, versioning, patches, changes of Solution and corresponding IT Products and Services.
* Close integration of support and design & build activities: Decides on the appropriate integration scenario and adjusts the scenario if required
* Takes responsibility for maintaining required operational documentation
* Suggests and promotes service and quality improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction for the IT-Solutions and Products. Communicates proactively with unit counterparts to provide information on downtimes, maintenance windows, service improvement plans etc.
* Provides regular reports on IT-Product/Solution support quality, performance and availability
* Knowledge of the dependencies between his/her IT Solution and the corresponding IT Products and IT Services regarding the respective Continuous-Delivery/-Deployment/-Integration activities.
* Expert knowledge of ITIL processes (Incident-, Problem-, Asset-, Crisis-, Service-, Change-Management, etc.)
* Strong technical knowledge in application and infrastructure especially within the focus area of own IT solution
* High emphasis experience on Human Management & Communication
* Fluent in English
* 13th month bonus
* Yearly performance bonus
* Opportunity to work in global projects
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Alex Phamon .
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Expert knowledge of ITIL processes (Incident-, Problem-, Asset-, Crisis-, Service-, Change-Management, etc.)
- Strong technical knowledge in application and infrastructure especially within the focus area of own IT solution
- High emphasis experience on Human Management & Communication
- Fluent in English