Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The position must develop, implement, maintain and enhance the efficiency of infrastructure and technology assets, manage the integrity of these assets, and ensure service management disciplines are in place including clear identification of organizational risks (operational, security, disaster) and having relevant mitigation strategies.
- Manages day-to-day IT operations including directing internal staff and technology partners for the successful operation of:
- End user compute services
- Security Operations
- Helpdesk and Service Management processes
- Datacenter and compute platforms (i.e. server/cloud)
- Plan and manage implementation of processes and procedures, tools and techniques for monitoring and managing the performance of information systems and services.
- Maintain and enhance the efficiency of the IT infrastructure and technology assets and manage integrity of these assets.
- Facilitate and lead the implementation of Service Management (ITIL) processes including change and incident management.
- Ensure the continued availability of IT services to expected service and security levels
- Maintain and validate business continuity, disaster recovery, backup and recovery solutions and plans.
- Ensure expenditure is within agreed budget.
- Monitor and maintain network and IT infrastructure, prioritize and resolve (escalating where necessary) system outages and root cause problems.
- Manage accurate logging of data to enable monthly analysis and reporting.
- Manage information security, sensitive and confidential data/information.
- Liaise with vendors/suppliers (to resolve projects/infrastructure problems).
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center
- Ensure that all system and operating documentation is maintained including administration and management manuals and standard operating procedures.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduation, major in IT
- 10+ years’ experience in infrastructure and operations, service and project management.
- Experience leading the implementation and development IT infrastructure and operations projects, and transition into ongoing operations management.
- Experienced manager of teams and technology partners.
- Experience in the successful operations and management of:
o End user compute services
o Security Operations
o Service Management processes
o Datacentre and compute platforms (i.e. server/cloud)
o Telecommunications and mobility services
- ITIL certification preferred
- Prefer knowledge of IT in Mining industry
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Decision making
- Time management
- Organizational skill
- Building relations
- Problem solving
- Change management