What We Can Offer
• Support IT IA Manager in establishing the Strategic Plan for Infrastructure & Architecture
• Play the role of Project Manager for some kinds of projects under the Infrastructure & Architecture Section.
• Propose new ideas, initiatives aiming to improve the operation productivity, save cost, reduce risks, and bring benefits to VAS.
• Ensure the needed control to be installed in the Infrastructure & Architecture system & Devices following to Information Security Policies.
• Actively participating & contributing to the annual budgeting process and commits to archiving cost targets of the department.
• Plays the one important role in IT Operational Process to maintain the services matching SLA – Level II Support in IT Service Support Structure.
• Responsible for day-to-day operations to ensure Services in respective areas shall be available in alignment with SLA which has been agreed with Business Executive.
• Take ownership of incidents, change requests, problem-solving processes to ensure a high level of service with a proper escalation process in place.
• Manage activities of the Service Desks in Central Office and Technicians in each campus
• Strives for continuous improvement in IT Systems & Processes.
• Actively participate in the process to ensure DRP and BCP are active in place.
• Experienced in Network administrator at least 2 years
• Have experience in Managing the complex Infrastructure system including AD, SAN Storage, Server Room, VoIP, Wi-fi, Virtualization by Hyper-V or VMware, LAN/ WAN, Firewall, Proxy, DMZ, WSUS, DC, PAM, SIEMS, Core switch, Backup…
• Have at least one of CCNA/CCNP/MCSE/LPI/ITIL certificates
• Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP) is an advantage
• Knowledge of the service management principles – ITIL, SLA, Service Catalogue
• Very good on basic operational SOP – Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management, Helpdesk, Client Support Structure …
• Have technique and practice for client inquiries, troubleshooting, and problem resolution, and prioritization.
• Effective thinking, good communication skills, problem-solving, and teamwork
• Good English skill (written and verbal) is highly preferred
• Careful, accurate, collaborative
• Withstand high pressure