Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- You will be working from home then be based in our soon to open office in Danang city, with your other 8 colleagues in IT geographically spread across Australia, Philippines and Vietnam.
- You will also need to be willing to be on an after-hours on-call roster once a month.
Scope of work:
Your primary responsibility will be:
- Provide onsite technical assistance to 20+ staff in our soon to open Da Nang office, and support remote staff in Australia, Philippines and Ho Chi Minh City at times.
- Perform project work on server infrastructure, network switches and routers, next-gen firewalls, scripting, monitoring and maintaining backups,
We have various end users types of devices:
- Windows, Mac OS X computers and iPads.
Our infrastructure includes:
- Debian & CentOS Linux, Windows and Mac OS X servers, all virtualized on VMWare vSphere. You will also have the opportunity to work with some advanced networking techniques on Cisco routers & switches, Palo Alto firewalls. A lot of Microsoft Cloud services like Azure AD, Office 365, Sharepoint, Dynamics, etc…. For storage, we have QNAP, Nimble, EMC & FreeNAS systems and we monitor our infrastructure using Cacti & Icinga.
The environment is constantly changing and requires adaptability and continuous learning.
• Check ticketing system and help staff with computer problems
• Follow documented procedures and continuously improve existing documentation
• Keep an eye on our monitoring system and escalate any potential issues
• Setting up new employees and closing ex-employee accounts
• Keeping the asset database and software licence allocations up to date
• Proactively identify performance, security & risk issues and develop detailed plans and propose recommendations for addressing those issues and finally implement those plans.
• Perform a wide variety of interesting project work
• Be on an after-hours on-call roster once a month
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Some qualification(s) or certification(s) in IT or related field(s) (B.Sc IT, Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCNA, Microsoft MCSE, Cisco CCNP or similar would be considered advantageous, but not essential);
• Experience solving Windows & Mac OS X computer problems.
• Experience with ticketing system
• Experience with writing documents
• Networking knowledge and some good understanding of the TCP/IP stack;
• Linux and bash scripting skills, preferably with Debian or CentOS experience;
• Microsoft PowerShell scripting skills.
• Experience with Azure AD, Office 365, Sharepoint online and basic AWS knowledge
• Virtualisation experience, preferably using VMWare vSphere, vCenter, ESXi.
• Database & SQL knowledge
• Experience with IT infrastructure monitoring solutions, including SNMP. Preferably with experience configuring Icinga, Nagios or Cacti
• Good customer service & communication skills.
Desirable, but not essential:
• Linux and bash scripting skills, preferably with Debian experience;
• ITIL knowledge;
To apply - PLEASE READ:
• Send your English resume & cover letter explaining your current situation, and your reasons for applying for this job.
• Applications without cover letters will be discarded.
• Applications not in English, or with spelling mistakes or poor grammar will be discarded.
• Applications that don’t address ALL position requirements will be discarded.