What We Can Offer
- Manage IT projects
- Get, gather, and consult with related parties to unify requirement
- Make project planning on crucial aspects of the project, including time, cost, scope, resource, quality, risk, and communication.
- Create and maintain the project documents.
- Monitor the overall timeline, and take immediate actions to overcome challenges that can impact progress.
- Arrange regular meeting with project team to review progress, arrange ad-hoc discussion with all related parties to build up action plan or counter measure to keep the project on track.
- Plan, lead and control project progress by allocating appropriate resources.
- Work in detail with internal/external parties to recognize project risks.
- Control IT project implementation: timeline, resources, and risk management. Co-operate with all related parties to make sure the project runs smoothly.
- Arrange training seminars for IT developers to understand multiple business flows.
- Any other expertise tasks as per assignment from IT PM supervisor/IT PM Assistant Manager.
- Good knowledge of Project Management or related professional.
- At least 1-year experience as Business Analyst.
- Basic English communication (verbal and written).
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Good with Microsoft Office, and Excel.
- Communication, negotiation, organization, presentation, teamwork, positive attitude, and willingness to learn.