Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the definition, documentation and successful completion of large and medium scale projects across the Group.
These projects could range from agile software development to infrastructure deployment - so having experience in being able to apply differing project management principles to suit the type of project is paramount. A key part of the Project Manager role will involve initiating, influencing and maintaining effective professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms, management of expectations and effective communication. You will possess a high level of expertise and knowledge of appropriate project management methodologies such as PRINCE2 or PMI-ACP, and the ability to provide expert advice on the use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies, and tools. You will also possess a high level of negotiation and consultation skills as well as effective written and oral communication skills. This will enhance your proven stakeholder management skills to support effective business change, including the ability to initiate, influence and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders.
Reports to: Senior IT Project Manager (based in Australia)
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and/or deliver a plan for significant aspects of internal communications with guidance from senior colleagues.
• Execute the strategy set by the Product Manager or IT leadership team. The strategy could be a product, systems, infrastructure or operational project that is assigned.
• Develop and/or deliver a plan for significant aspects of external communications with guidance from senior colleagues to complete a project on time and under budget.
• Deliver required outcomes by managing day-to-day relationships with contract service providers while working within an established contract management plan.
• Communicate the local action plan; explain how this relates to the function's strategy and action plan and the broader organization's mission and vision; motivate people to achieve business goals.
• Oversee a fixed project from beginning to end. It can be a single project or a group of projects.
• Track budgets and report variances to Senior IT Project Manager
• Track progress against budgets within established finance systems and report variances to more senior colleagues.
• Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
• Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
• Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
• Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
• Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
• Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards. Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
• Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Establish and execute a project communication plan.
• Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel. Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
• Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects. Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
• Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
• Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials. Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources.
• Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel.
• Identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs. Develop and manage budgets for information technology projects.
• Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
• Assess current or future customer needs and priorities by communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals. For example, outlines clear plans that put actions in a logical sequence; conveys some time frames. Aligns own work with relevant workgroups. Takes some steps to reduce bottlenecks and speed up the work.
• Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. For example, tailors communication content and style to the needs of others. Pays attention to others' input and perspectives, asks questions, and summarizes to confirm understanding.
• Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. For example, tracks performance and strives to remain effective, learning from both successes and failures. Readily takes on challenges or difficult tasks and has reputation for delivering on commitments.
• Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. For example, readily involves others to accomplish goals; stays in touch and shares information; discourages "us versus them" thinking; shows appreciation for others' ideas and input.
• Interprets and applies key financial indicators to make better business decisions. For example, gathers the financial data and metrics essential for the role; interprets quantitative and financial data accurately; seeks guidance, as appropriate.
• Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. For example, looks at complex issues from multiple angles; explores issues to uncover underlying issues and root causes; sees the main consequences and implications of different options.
• Secures and deploys resources effectively and efficiently. For example, identifies and obtains resources needed to accomplish objectives; identifies different ways to accomplish work when resources are limited. Makes progress across multiple priorities or responsibilities
• Bachelor or master degree
• PMI-ACP or equivalent project management qualifications
• 5-10 years relevant experience
• Experience in different delivery models including in-source, outsource and co- source.
• Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact professionally and build relationships with developers and senior managers.
• Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with deep understanding of the business, excellent problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
• Experience in working with technical and non-technical stakeholders and be able to constantly evolve the natural leadership style to suit multiple audiences.
• Experience of working in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-orientated company.
• Proven experience of being a project leader who has delivered successful projects.
• Experience in both Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies
• Project management experience across multi-stakeholder projects and complex legacy systems organization.
• Experience of supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes (13 months to 3 years)