What We Can Offer
2. Plan and implement company’s talent acquisition strategy.
3. Manage suitable channels for IT job: job boards, social media, and any other relevant channels.
4. Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
5. Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
6. Maintain and develop a candidate database to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates - ensuring candidate data is kept updated.
7. Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
8. Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
9. Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with clients on future hiring needs.
10. Work closely with GROWTH team to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges.
11. Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry.
12. Other assignments from Line Reporter and Line Manager.
2. In-depth knowledge of candidate’s selection methods.
3. Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
4. Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes.
5. Experience using various tools to source quality candidates.
6. Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network.
7. Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
8. Excellent organizational and time management skills; Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
9. Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
10. A positive, “can do” attitude.
Salary: 15 - 18 million VND